Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Speaking in New Orleans!!!

I am coming to Pictage's Partnercon! Let's hang out! Can't wait to see so many of you again. I will be speaking at 9-11am, November 5 at the Astor Crowne Plaza. So many of our friends (from our wedding) will be there too - Denis Reggie, Joe Buissink, Mike Colon, Dane Sanders, David Beckstead
I can't wait to have this big reunion of seeing all of you again!
Melissa and I will be in New Orleans in early November, and I will be talking a TON about the state of the photography industry, how it relates to the economy we're in now, and how to be prepared rather than a victim!
Please bring your copies of "Accidental Millionaire" and I will sign them for you.
To the right is me at the Pictage offices, from left is Scott, then Jim (the CEO), me and Emily. For registration info (yes it is open to non-members!) please click here