Friday, October 23, 2009

What this trip has been like

This photo pretty much sums up our trip to NYC. We have had an absolute blast. We have a super fun team at the booth including Shannon Macfarland (who I met through my blog and facebook) and the really really great temps who were just so awesome. It is always so fun to see my friends here.

This picture is hilarious. The girl on the right is Jessica Seibel, and we actually used to be roommates and we haven't seen each other in 18 years. She has been working with us at GFI from her office in San Jose working sales support with Michelle Crites, who I have been working with since the Montage days. Michelle is now managing our commercial sales and on this trip we are all hanging out.

Jessica used to assist me on weddings and OMG would we laugh over the most mundane things. This photo is from last night we laughed so hard all of us almost passed out.